Chef de Cuisine
Mashantucket, CT 06338
Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
- Promote a teaching and learning environment
- P&L, food cost, and inventory management
- Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of food specs and execution
Chef de Cuisine Requirements:
- 5 years minimum of progressive experience as a Sous Chef
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
- Background in fine dining is necessary
- High-volume experience
- Steakhouse experience is a plus.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!