Chef de Cuisine
Savannah, GA 31411
Our Company is searching for a qualified, professional Chef de Cuisine who's a natural-born leader and possesses a passion for the culinary arts! We love treating our guests to our exceptional bar and dining experience and satisfying their desire for fantastic cuisine. If this sounds like the type of Chef de Cuisine opportunity you're in search of, apply today for our opening in Savannah.
Chef de Cuisine Job Description: The Chef de Cuisine will be expected to showcase their leadership abilities by hiring, managing, and directing Culinary Team Members, along with being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and embraces constructive suggestions. Our Chef de Cuisine must make certain all culinary cuisine is served on schedule and will exceed our guests' expectations. We take tremendous pride in our cuisine and need a strong Sous Chef to ensure proper execution. We will depend on the talents of the Chef de Cuisine to motivate their crew, create phenomenal cuisine, and to be as invested in excellence
Qualifications of Chef de Cuisine:
- The Chef de Cuisine must have solid volume experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must
- The Chef de Cuisine must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a great opportunity for growth with this upscale, multi-unit group.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!