Chief Financial Officer
Bedford, TX 76022
Chief Financial Officer Duties and Responsibilities include:
- All periodic financial reporting for each business entity, including but not limited to Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement
- Ability to bring clarity, simplicity, and accuracy when working with executive leadership and other team members
- All tax and audit issues
- Treasury, including cash flow/loan management and banking relationships
- Monthly variance analysis and reporting
- Fixed Asset tracking
- Strategic Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Analysis as requested by the Senior Leadership Team
- MBA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Engineering.
- Background in Big 4 Public Accounting preferred.
- 5 years minimum of experience in a Senior level Management role in small ($160 million+), publicly traded corporation.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, SOX compliance, and SEC reporting.
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade the accounting system. Systems implementation experience is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- PTO, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays