Civil Designer-RELO TO DE/MD
Annapolis, MD 21401 US
RELOCATE TO TAX-FREE DELAWARE AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES
Would you like to join a family-focused, full-service Engineering Firm? Our client is adding a Civil Designer to their team and we would love to speak to you about this AMAZING opportunity! Please reach out immediately to schedule a time to discuss your experience and this role.
Contact Wendy Longstreet [email protected] #Goodwinrecruiting
Civil Designer Responsibilities:
- Creates plans for the construction of municipal infrastructure projects such as roads and bridges.
- Your duties and responsibilities revolve around using computer-aided design (CAD) software to create maps for these construction projects.
- You will draft and scale the drawings to provide a basic outline and plan for the construction.
- Operate in both commercial and residential areas, so you must be aware of municipal laws and regulations as they relate to these areas.
- Additionally, you work with the managers of the construction projects you design to determine the costs of the projects. You work on many different infrastructure projects, from basic road and traffic management to wastewater facilities and erosion control systems.
Civil Designer Requirements:
- (4) year degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum (2) years of related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and the demonstrated ability to market and work with planners and developers are expected.
- Posses a professional engineering license in the State of Delaware or has the ability to obtain licensure within 12 months of employment.
Recruiter Managing this Job
"I get business, and I get the challenges that come with it. Having the right people in the right seat at the table is one of the most important keys to a successful business".
As a Senior partner, Wendy Longstreet is well-versed in a variety of industries at all levels of expertise. With her diverse background and her tenacity, she provides an unparalleled experience through the highest level of integrity. Wendy has spent her entire life connecting with people and connecting those people to other people who build their own congruent relationships. "Growing my business relationships and contributing to the change in people's lives, is very rewarding."
Wendy doesn't consider herself to be just a business partner-she looks at what she does daily and thinks she's more of a relationship builder with a vested interest in other people's success. Wendy's clients trust her to have their company's best interest at the forefront, and her candidates know she's diligent in only introducing them to the people that will be the best for their career growth.
Wendy's not just looking for clients and candidates, she's looking for people who want to work together with her to build a better future.