Civil Engineer Branch Manager
Falmouth, ME 04105 US
Do you want to help people add value to their land: to understand it, develop it, and protect it? Our client is looking for a Civil Engineer/Branch Manager to lead their local office. If you are looking for a leadership opportunity at a 5-time Best Place to Work company, with excellent work/life balance and a truly incredible, friendly team, apply today!
Civil Engineer Branch Manager Benefits:
- Ground floor ESOP opportunity
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401k, PTO & Life Insurance
- Continued Education & Mentoring
- Access to company vehicles
- Cell Phone & Fitness reimbursement
- Position on our Board of Directors / Leadership Team helping the company make growth decisions and shaping what we will accomplish.
- Work/Life Balance. The average employee works under 50 hrs per week.
- Friendliness is a core company value. We work hard but have fun here.
- 5-time Best Places To Work winner
Civil Engineer Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee, direct & lead the staff of their branch office
- Develop new clients & strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Develop project objectives
- Perform engineering calculations, designs, & drafting tasks
- Complete site inspections, evaluations
- Prepare cost estimates, schedules & life cycle analysis
- Perform other tasks, as needed
Civil Engineer Branch Manager Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or similiar field
- 10+ years of civil engineering experience
- Professional Engineer, licensed in Maine
- Ability to report on-site M-F in Maine