Civil Engineer-RELO TO DE/MD
Annapolis, MD 21401 US
RELOCATE TO THE BEAUTIFUL DELAWARE BEACHES AND ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE OF TAX-FREE LIFE
Would you like to join a family-focused, full-service Engineering Firm? Our client is adding a Civil Engineer to their team and we would love to speak to you about this AMAZING opportunity! Please reach out immediately to schedule a time to discuss your experience and this role. Contact Wendy Longstreet [email protected] #Goodwinrecruiting
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing survey reports, long-range plans, maps, and other data to design new projects
- Considering budget, regulations, and environmental hazards during the risk-analysis stage
- Preparing material, equipment, and labor cost estimates and confirming costs are within the budget
- Forecasting design and construction timeline
- Completing and submitting all permit applications to the appropriate agencies and ensuring projects are compliant throughout the design and construction stages
- Overseeing soil testing to establish soil strength and building feasibility
- Using design software to create project drawings and renderings
- Managing repair and maintenance of infrastructure projects
Civil Engineer Requirements:
Will consider EIT candidates
Preferred (4) year degree in civil engineering.
Minimum (4) years of related experience
Proficiency in AutoCAD and the demonstrated ability to market and work with planners and developers are expected.
Posses a professional engineering license in the State of Delaware or has the ability to obtain licensure within 12 months of employment.
Recruiter Managing this Job
"I get business, and I get the challenges that come with it. Having the right people in the right seat at the table is one of the most important keys to a successful business".
As a Senior partner, Wendy Longstreet is well-versed in a variety of industries at all levels of expertise. With her diverse background and her tenacity, she provides an unparalleled experience through the highest level of integrity. Wendy has spent her entire life connecting with people and connecting those people to other people who build their own congruent relationships. "Growing my business relationships and contributing to the change in people's lives, is very rewarding."
Wendy doesn't consider herself to be just a business partner-she looks at what she does daily and thinks she's more of a relationship builder with a vested interest in other people's success. Wendy's clients trust her to have their company's best interest at the forefront, and her candidates know she's diligent in only introducing them to the people that will be the best for their career growth.
Wendy's not just looking for clients and candidates, she's looking for people who want to work together with her to build a better future.