Client Solutions Executive
Washington, DC 20011 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Our client, a leading nearshore technology solutions firm, is seeking a Client Solutions Executive to join their expert team. This is an incredible opportunity for a top 1% sales hunter to join a growing company that boasts phenomenal and sustained annual growth. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about selling technology, we would love to chat!
What Makes You A Great Fit Qualifications:
- 5 + years of relevant experience selling professional IT or software services, specifically selling IT consulting/outsourcing & services as a hunter of new business
- Proven track record of sourcing, developing and closing midsize enterprise accounts.
- Deep understanding of the industry, strategies, key players/trends, client structures, sub-verticals, & business models as well as software systems & data
- Adept at delivering tailored and compelling presentations to potential clients at all management levels from C-Suite to product management & IT professionals
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Results driven & self-motivated with impeccable attention to detail
- Fully remote role with the ability to day travel to events/shows/meetings on a regular basis with overnight travel 1-3 times monthly
- Highly social extroverted personality
What You Will Be Doing - Responsibilities:
- Represent and promote the company s complex software solutions through participation at tradeshows, national /local events, industry meetings/panels & any other events
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with potential clients across industries primarily focused on a specific metro area
- Plan, implement, and manage lead generation, sales activities, & pipelines to meet annual revenue targets/goals
- Scope projects, shape engagements, and help define business solutions tailored to the client' s needs & desired business outcomes
- Understand and assist in managing and mitigating key risks through tactical plans and actions.
What s In It For You - Compensation:
- Base salary $120k - $150k + commission & performance bonuses
- 401k w/ 3% match