Clinical Staffing Analyst: Healthcare
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
The ideal candidate will bring current healthcare staffing experience, preferably in a hospital/acute care facility, an understanding of staffing models, and strong computer skills. A nursing degree is a plus.
RELOCATION AVAILABLE!! DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS - NIGHT SHIFT SIGN ON BONUS & DIFFERENTIAL!!
Clinical Staffing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage Staffing & Scheduling for Multiple Facilities
- Collaborate with Relevant Hospital Staff to Develop Staffing Efficiency
- Act as Independent Decision Maker to Efficiently Meet Facility Needs
- Understand & Utilize Contractual Impact of Staffing
- Clinical Scheduling Experience in Hospital/Acute Care Setting
- RN Preferred - Relevant Experience Can Substitute
- Collective Bargaining Understanding
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Night Shift Sign-on Bonus & Differential
- Excellent Benefits