Commercial Truck Driver
Henderson, CO 80640
CDL Driver Responsibilities
- Ensure freight is properly loaded, conduct inventory of all products, and complete all required paperwork associated with the freight
- Conduct daily inspections of the truck and trailer (both pre- and post-trip) to ensure all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards are met
- Report any safety hazards and follow all DOT regulations
- Deliver orders to our customers on-time, unload product from the trailer, and transport them to the appropriate areas
- Ensure that the truck and freight are always kept secured
- Log hours of service in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
CDL Driver Qualifications
- Must hold a valid CDL-A
- High school diploma/GED
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a commercial driver
- Able to move product weighing up to 90 pounds from truck to designated storage areas
CDL Driver Compensation
- Competitive salary
- Complete healthcare package, including dental and vision care
- 401k plans
“I love the world of networking, building relationships, and consultative sales.”
- Leah Rosen joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- She places accounting/finance, sales/marketing, and manufacturing professionals in all industries.
- In the past, Leah took a brief turn in her career to sell underwriting for a premier Public Radio station in the Northeast. This was great exposure to media and small regional business owners.
- Leah was the Principal of the staffing firm, LRIresources, for fourteen years. Prior to staffing, she was a Generalist and Recruiter for major Fortune 500 firms.
- Leah lives in the beautiful and historic Hudson Valley, NY and is a single mom of a 22-year-old, “almost college grad!” She loves hiking, kayaking, and all outdoor activities.