Commercial Truck Driver
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Commercial Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Ensure freight is properly loaded, conduct an inventory of all products, and complete all required paperwork associated with the freight
- Conduct daily inspections of the truck and trailer (both pre- and post-trip) to ensure all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards are met
- Deliver orders to our customers on time, unload product from the trailer, and transport them to the appropriate areas
- Ensure that the truck and freight are always kept secured
- Must hold a valid Class A Truck License
- Flexible schedule and ability to work overtime
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a commercial driver
- Hazmat Certification
- Competitive salary
- Complete healthcare package, including dental and vision care
- 401k plans
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.