Community Relations Director - Senior Living
Columbia, SC 29211
We are looking for a dynamic Community Relations Director for one of the fastest-growing Senior Citizen Care groups in the US. This individual would need to relocate or live in Columbia, SC. If you are looking for a new opportunity and have what it takes to drive a business forward, apply today.
Community Relations Director Requirements:
- 2+ Years of sales experience preferably someone who excels in a consultative-type, inside sales environment
- 1+ Years in Senior Living sales as a Community Relations Director (or similar) or Community Relations Assistant
- Some experience in outside sales or outreach marketing or possesses the personality and/or ability to do outreach marketing routinely
- Must be willing to work weekend day or every other weekend to ensure 7-days a week sales coverage - includes alternating on holidays
Community Relations Director Benefits:
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance on the first of the month, following two continuous months of employment
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Eligible to participate in the company's 401k program after 6 months of continuous employment
- 11 vacation days upon completing 12 full continuous calendar months of employment; after six months, the candidate may begin to take vacation up to 5.5 days
- 5 sick days (which you will be eligible to use after 90 days of service)
- Huge bonus/commission that will get you into the $100K range
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.