Construction Project Manager
Willow Street, PA 17584
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with architects, subcontractors, and suppliers to exceed client expectations
- Meet company profitability goals through careful management of projects
- Prepare construction project schedules and implement them in order to meet deadlines
- Help communication to flow between the field, suppliers, clients, subcontractors, and office management
- Manage subcontractor, employee, and vendor performance
- Review job cost reports each month and coordinate monthly billing, working closely with Business Manager
- Work to meet client expectations while maintaining project objectives, with the end goal of building positive client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- Proficiency with job costing software; Viewpoint Vista preferred
- Familiarity with local permit and zoning regulations
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays
- Company-paid gym membership
- Employee referral bonus
- Company charitable giving match
I am passionate about helping people find that perfect fit in their career. Work comprises such a large portion of the day that people should love what they do!
- Keturah Roberts joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- She spent 20 years in various finance and accounting roles, primarily in banking and nonprofit.
- In her spare time, Keturah enjoys camping with her husband, two sons, and two dogs.