Controller for Local LA Bar Group Needed!
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Hospitality Controller Responsibilities:
- Manage accounting/financials for multiple locations
- Responsible for Accounts Payables, Vendor Communication, Reconciliation, and Discrepancies
- Prepare and Review all expense reports, sales journals, and reconcile tips
- Prepare month-end and year-end financials
- Responsible for General Ledger Accounts and Intercompany Accounts
- Knowledge of Acumatica technology and other accounting software
- Thorough understanding of GAAP, debits, credits, etc
- At least 10 yrs of experience as a Controller/Bookkeeper
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits such as Healthcare
- Room for Growth
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy mentoring and working with people around the country grow their career.
- Jeremy Hamon joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2019.
- Jeremy currently lives in Austin Texas. He attended the University of Arizona with a major in Business Administration.
- Jeremy has a total of 24 years of hospitality accounting experience within country clubs, resorts, spas, and hotels across the country.
- In his spare time, Jeremy enjoys fishing, traveling, and spending time with his wife and 2 boys.