Portsmouth, NH 03801
The ideal CONTROLLER will have 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, at least 2 years of accounting in a hospital setting, and 3 years of supervisory experience in accounting (healthcare preferred).
- Oversee & Guide Accounting Operations for Hospital
- Collaborate with Hospital Executives for Strategic Budgeting
- Collaborate with Executives, Department Heads, & Relevant Staff for Issue Resolution
- Mentor & Supervise Hospital Accounting Staff
- 5+ Years of Progressive Accounting Experience - 2+ years in a Hospital Setting
- Demonstrated Supervisory & Leadership Skills
- Bachelor's degree required - Advance degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.