Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
We are searching for a Controls Engineer for a well-established growing company! The ideal candidate for the Structural Engineer will help support all departments within the manufacturing facility, providing technical expertise and leadership.
Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to control solutions for new and existing equipment defined, developed, monitored and installed
- Die-cast cell integration knowledge developed and operational improvements implemented
- Ability to perform cross-functional training and career development planning
- Manage and develop electrical and control systems with circuits which range from high voltage AC to low voltage DC
- Implement control solutions to achieve the greatest productivity in integrated cells which contain die-cast, robot, cooling, and trim machinery
- Specify new equipment related to the production and quality assurance of die-cast parts
- Must have prior experience in machine controls design, Allen-Bradley PLC ladder logic, and peripheral programming
- Must be hands-on in the manufacturing area when troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Previous experience in project management
- CAD/CAM, AutoCAD or other related computer graphics/drafting related experience
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, Timeline
- A technologist s classification or Bachelors of Engineering designation is preferred
- Base salary of $45K - $65K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.