Gardena, CA 90248
Restaurant Corporate Chef Responsibilities:
- Provides expertise in the development of culinary items for new and existing products
- Ensure consistency within our brand
- Oversees implementation, training, and testing of the product and designs culinary training programs
- Develops standard recipes assuring high quality and minimizing costs
- Able to handle the high-volume kitchen providing high-quality food to customers
- Ensures high standards of sanitation are kept and provide training to increase knowledge
- Management experience with upscale casual concepts
- At least 10+ years' kitchen manager experience
- At least 5+ years in a multi-unit role at a fast-paced full-service restaurant
- Must have hands-on/high-volume experience
- Professional attitude/system-oriented
- Strong leadership skills: a role model for the team
- Steady tenure
- Must be highly team-oriented and quality food-focused
- Korean and/or Asian Cuisine knowledge is a plus
- Spanish/Korean/English speaking is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Career advancement
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.