Corporate Executive Chef
Nashua, NH 03060
Executive Chef Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Executive Chef-level experience in a high-volume, fine dining or upscale restaurant
- Experience with a scratch and creative platform is critical
- Culinary training and/or extensive cooking and production experience - culinary education is a plus
- Knowledge of intermediate food training techniques
- Understanding of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws
- Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to take direction
- Computer competency required
Executive Chef Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.