Corporate Staff Accountant wanted for Luxury Property
Palm Beach, FL 33480
The luxury property is seeking a motivated and ambitious Corporate Staff Accountant to assist our team in crunching the numbers that will help make key business decisions. The position is responsible for the financial review and analytical support of assigned functional areas and is tasked with providing timely financial information that supports fact-based decisions which guide the business. The position will also collaborate with department managers to identify, maintain, and track key performance metrics and prepare routinely-detailed analytics and communicate insights and actionable recommendations. The position interacts with all levels of management within the organization. We believe in taking care of our team members first. Making it our mission to recruit, motivate, educate, and retain the best people at every level of the organization. With a company culture that emphasizes employee wellness, sustainable practices, and community outreach, we are an unparalleled and rewarding place to work.
Corporate Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Self-motivated, creative, highly organized with a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and manage own time effectively.
- Exceptional written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required, Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related accounting work experience and/or intermediary studies in accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus