Country Club Dining Room Manager
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 US
Responsible for managing F&B operations and for delivering an individual guest experience within an upscale country club environment. Join a premier Metro Detroit private country club gearing up for a great 2023 season!
Dining Room Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations to the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with the F&B leadership team with a high level of communication.
- Manage staff in all aspects including, recruiting, training, schedules, payroll, forecasting, and planning
- Responsible for maximizing sales through enhancements and quality service.
Dining Room Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of related experience in an upscale/fine dining operation with a proven track record of leading a high-quality, service-oriented team.
- Guest focused and service-minded.
- Polished professional, Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experienced with upscale dining, wine service, and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
Dining Room Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Growth potential
- Golf privileges