Culinary Leader - Kitchen Manager
Hickory, NC 28602
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Solid base compensation and bonus plans to incentivize great teamwork
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life)
- 401k options and investment matching
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Big growth opportunities for top performers and strong incentives
- No short tenures - must have 3+ years in each salaried management role
- Experience in high-volume restaurants is a must
- Strong brands and scratch kitchen background is a must
- Very hands-on leadership no "clipboard managers"
- Passion for people, food, and coaching and developing others
- P&L knowledge - guest and company balanced approach
- Strong leadership qualities with development successes and examples
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Promotable and history of stable tenure is a must
- Military experience is a plus
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.