Culinary Leader - Kitchen Manager
Johnson City, TN 37601
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Solid base compensation and bonus plans to incentivize great teamwork
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life)
- 401k options and investment matching
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Big growth opportunities for top performers and strong incentives
- No short tenures - must have 3+ years in each salaried management role
- Experience in high-volume restaurants is a must
- Strong brands and scratch kitchen background is a must
- Very hands-on leadership - no "clipboard managers"
- Passion for people, food, and coaching and developing others
- P&L knowledge - guest and company-balanced approach
- Strong leadership qualities with development successes and examples
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Promotable and history of stable tenure is a must
- Military experience is a plus
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.