Culinary Manager/Executive Chef
Fremont, OH 43420 US
Beloved group, with historic brands, is seeking an ambitious Culinary Manager/Executive Chef to join our team. You must thrive in a high-volume production environment and have a true passion for the industry. This position will allow you to grow in your career while creating great food and guest experiences. The ideal candidate can work under pressure and lead shoulder to shoulder. If you want to be a part of a Creative environment within a family culture...Apply today!
Culinary Manager/Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Work under pressure in a high-volume production environment
- 2+ years in an Executive Chef role for an upscale, high-volume production kitchen
- Oversee quality and cleanliness
- Inventory, ordering, and scheduling duties
- Ability to train line-level team members
Culinary Manager/Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Must have 2+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience
- Knowledge of business processes (forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Willingness to Teach and Mentor the BOH staff
- Hands-on Leadership style working both the FOH and Kitchen
- Creativity a PLUS
Culinary Manager/Executive Chef r Benefits:
- Great Base Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Bonus paid Quarterly
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.