Dining Room Manager
Durham, NC 27713
Dining Room Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver outstanding Guest experience to each and every guest through highly trained and supported team members
- Supporting Recruitment and Retention of team members by creating a Culture focused its people as the #1 asset.
- Adherence to Training and Development procedures as the primary key to success and future growth.
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner.
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and outstanding training of Team Members.
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability.
- Deliver top-notch Profitability by being disciplined in every aspect of operational costs and responsible business practices
Dining Room Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must be open to working shifts in all areas of responsibility including the Heart of the House.
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People.
- 2+ years in a leadership role as a Manager. Assistant General Manager or General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale or fine dining experience (preferred).
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years.
- Experience Managing a P & L, scheduling, ordering/inventory.
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen restaurant.
Dining Room Manager Benefits:
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance