Dining Room Supervisor for Upscale Casual Restaurant
Fairfax, VA 22031
Restaurant Dining Room Supervisor Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Manager in a high-volume Restaurant
- High-level organizational skills with multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workloads with minimal direction
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Dependable, reliable, and highly motivated
- Hospitality school background preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish preferred
- Able to work 10-hour plus shifts
- High energy and stamina
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly-mobile environment
- Able to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to grasp, lift, and/or carry up to 40 lbs. as needed
Restaurant Room Supervisor Key Responsibilities
- Actively influence the behavior of others to ensure cultural icons are reflected in daily practice, promoting a safe and healthy work environment and superior guest experience
- Develop hourly team and hold them accountable, in order to support the organization's talent pipeline and assist in the growth
- Monitor and maintain the facility in which you were placed
- Represent, support, and protect the company brand
- Assist New Restaurant Openings as required
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!