Director, Laboratory Services Advisory Board
Nashville, TN 37203
An established Group Purchasing Organization is looking for a DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD to join their team and make an immediate impact in a system-wide effort to reduce health care costs through clinical expertise!
The ideal DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD will have 5+ years of laboratory leadership experience, acute care hospital experience, and experience in supply chain and value analysis input.
Relocation Welcome! Move to Amazing Nashville!
DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and Manage Laboratory Services Advisory Board, Providing Strategic Direction to Optimize Success
- Develop, Plan, & Execute Laboratory Services Advisory Board Activities
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert & Resource for Advisory Board
- Collaborate with GPO Executives and Stakeholders for Strategic Goals
DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of Laboratory Management Experience
- Demonstrated Success in Implementation of Laboratory Programs
- Experience with Supply Chain & Value Analysis Initiatives
- Bachelors Degree Required, Masters Preferred
DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY SERVICES ADVISORY BOARD SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Relocation Package
- Excellent Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.