Director of Catering
Atlanta, GA 30338
Essential Job Functions: Is responsible for achieving revenue goals in the catering department. Will be responsible for the cost and profit goals as it relates to sales.
- Reports to General Manager
- Development of the annual budget, period end critiques, and period forecasts
- Management of direct expenses as dictated by the budget
- Responsible for the achievement of budget profit targets
- Responsible for all guest responses and establishes action plans to improve service levels
- Ensures adequate management coverage within the catering department to include weekends and weekday evenings
- Requires maintaining high personal guest contact via telephone and in-person - to include periodic visits to guests holding functions at the property
- Responds to individual guest needs, inquiries, and/or complaints as they occur
Must have direct and current position managing a catering department with $4M in sales.
Please submit a resume today. Qualified candidates will be contacted this week for interviews.
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.