Director of Catering Operations
Cleveland, OH 44115 US
We are looking for an experienced Director of Catering to lead our diversified portfolio to the next level. If you are an outgoing, hands-on, organized professional, and want to work for a growing company, this position is for you.
Director of Catering Operations - Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and administers systems to ensure efficient performance and exceptional service to customers
- Assist sales teams with the review of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinates all aspects of event operations; identify logistical/operational issues with upcoming events; develops and maintains systems to inform clients and staff of the operational details, services, and logistics of each event.
- Supervise food vehicle arrangements, transportation, set up, and clean-up activities to ensure successful and profitable catering events.
- Ensures that all necessary documentation has been received from each department as well as external vendors and is distributed appropriately
- Participates in discussions with assets, culinary, and sales on logistical/operational issues of upcoming events both in the selling and planning phases.
- Consistently interacts with VP of Catering on strategic planning sessions, to ensure a collaborative work environment where the goal is to yield both operational and financial success.
Director of Catering Operations Job Requirements
- 10+ years high-volume, on and off-premise catering operations experience a must; Equal experience in University or Healthcare catering also considered.
- Organized, hands-on, self-starter who has original ideas.
- Enjoys all aspects of hiring, training, developing, and supporting his staff of managers and employees.
- Culture is key.
- Knowledgable in P&L' s, writing and adhering to budgets, inventories, and logistics.
- HIgh-energy, hands-on approach.
Director of Catering Operations Benefits
- Above industry standard compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 50% paid on day 1
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives.
- Company outings.
- Company Paid Cell Phone