Director of Catering Sales: Upscale Full Service & Banquet Restaurant
Columbus, OH 43229
Director of Catering Sales should possess:
- In-depth expertise with service steps, guest interaction, up-selling, cost controlling, operations, leadership, and driving sales
- Experience in full-service fine dining establishments is a must
- Candidates must possess a deep passion and commitment to delivering exceptional service and dining atmosphere, followed by a dedication to creating lasting impressions, and unforgettable memories by providing guests with one-of-a-kind dining experiences
- We're looking for high-volume experience
- The ideal candidate has worked in a $6M plus revenue, generating a high-energy and minimally-polished casual concept
- Corporate experience is highly preferred
Excellent benefits package. Base salary in the range of $48K-$52K, plus override on Banquet sales. All-in should be between $65K and $70K.
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.