Director of Culinary - Senior Living
Des Moines, IA 50309
Director of Culinary Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts, Hotel Restaurant, Hospitality, or a related field is preferred. Other education and diversity of experience will be recognized.
- 10+ years of prior industry experience in progressively complex culinary positions.
- Current and valid driver s license is required to support regional travel requirement.
- 5+ years of culinary leadership experience with proven success in the implementation of new culinary and/or hospitality strategies.
- Demonstrated culinary/chef experience beyond institutional cooking experience.
- Excellent base pay
- Above-average medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with matching %
- Room for growth as our company is growing by 50%
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”