Director of Culinary Innovations and Operations
Greensboro, NC 27405
Director of Culinary Operations Responsibilities:
- Oversee all areas of Culinary Operations across the company
- Responsible for food science oversight
- Work directly with vendors for quality assurance and specifications
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Establish standards for maintenance programs
- Conduct facility food safety audits and manage third-party audits
- Collaborate with the Training team to develop solutions
- 5+ years of Culinary Operations experience
- Restaurant Management experience
- Strong knowledge of kitchen operations and food safety standards
- High initiative and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Culinary degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus program
- Vacation program
- Additional discounts and perks
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.