Director of Events - Hospitality
Exeter, NH 03833
Director of Events Responsibilities:
- Attract and secure social and corporate group sales for all available meeting space
- Collaborate will all supporting departments to ensure a smooth event from planning to execution
- Develop relationships within the community to drive sales
- Create positive vendor relationships
- Current high-volume, luxury experience
- Energetic, fast-paced, and assertive
- Work thru people
- Ability to think critically to develop strategies for success
- Thrive in an ever-changing & fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Total of $75K compensation
- Medical Benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.