Director of Food Service Operations
Riverside, CA 92504
Our client is looking for a Director of Operations to become an integral part of their team!
You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations and be a mentor to your teams while collaborating with executive leadership to manage all growth aspects in your region.
Ideal candidates are local to the Inland Empire and come from a Contract Food Service or Casual Restaurant background.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve operational practices while maintaining corporate company standards
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance with human resources' regulations
Director of Operations Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years experience in a director role
- Annual sales volume of $20+ million
- Food safety certified
- Exemplary leadership qualities with a focus on training and people development
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Director of Operations Compensation:
- Competitive Salary of $75,000-$95,000
- Health Benefits, PTO
- Bonus Potential
- Car Allowance
- Growth, and so much more!!