Director of Food and Beverage
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage:
- Responsible for all operations in food and beverage outlets, culinary department, banquet department and conference and catering.
- Determine food, beverage, labor and overhead costs.
- Confer with F&B departmental managers to plan and review menus and related activites, analyzing recipes and assigning prices to menu items.
- Review financial transactions and monitor budget to ensure efficient operation and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations.
- Establish plans for character, integrity and of quality which result in the long-range continued growth and profitability of the F&B Department
- Coordinate and approve the selection, purchasing, storage, inventory, maintenance and usage of all related food and beverage/kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Inspect food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Work closely with local, state and governmental organizations in maintaining highest standards of health, sanitation and cleanliness in F&B area.
- Keep current with food and dining trends to maximize member/guest patronage and ensure service excellence, keeping best interests of the company as priority.
- Coordinate the development of the F&B staff.
- Proactively resolve all guest complaints relative to food quality and service in the F&B area.
- Effectively communicate between all operating departments.
- Support the General Manager in all of their duties concerning the guest and members.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus potential
- Five star environment
- Quality of life