Director of Laboratory: Acute Care Hospital
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
The ideal DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY will have 5+ years of acute care hospital laboratory experience, 3+ years of Director experience, and be licensed by the State of California.
RELOCATION CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!
DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct & Manage all Clinical Laboratory Activities
- Mentor & Oversee Clinical Laboratory Staff
- Collaborate with Hospital Staff on Special Projects and Laboratory Improvements
- Manage Financial & Budgetary Laboratory
- 5+ Years of Acute Care Hospital Laboratory Experience
- 3+ Years of Director-Level Experience
- Master's Degree Preferred (Lab Technology, MBA)
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist Licensing
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.