Director of Laboratory: Hospital
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
The ideal DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY will bring 3+ years of Director experience in an acute care hospital, a Master's degree, and the desire to provide inspired leadership to staff.
DIRECTOR OF LABORATORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Technical Leadership to Supervisors & Clinical Staff
- Manage Financial, Budgetary, Regulatory, & Personnel Functions
- Collaborate with Hospital Executives for Strategic Planning
- Master's in Healthcare Management or MBA, Bachelor's
- 3+ Years' Director of Laboratory Experience
- Active CA Clinical Laboratory License
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.