Director of Marketing - Senior Living
Des Moines, IA 50310
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- 7+ years as a Director of Marketing in senior living or CCRC
- Ability to partner with other directors to maximize efforts and increase occupancy
- Overseeing and implementing marketing strategies
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts within our multitude of communities
- Working closely with the company's Sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Excellent salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Communications package and mileage reimbursement
- Growth within a growing organization
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”