Director of Marketing
West Bloomfield, MI 48322 US
Director of Marketing - We are looking for a marketing professional with specific experience in Health and Beauty / or Retail.
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Oversee and produce all aspects of marketing and promotions including social media posts, media buying, lead generation, email messaging, PR, and events.
- Prepare monthly media plan and collaborate with media consultant with an annual marketing plan.
- Create and manage processes, and systems that ensure the utmost integrity and consistency of brand messaging.
- Compile, organize, and present industry research and data analysis for marketing, sales, and operations.
- Organize and update all IP assets for the company, including social media, google maps, websites, online reviews, and email messaging.
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years of professional marketing experience
- Expertise and Fluency in all social media platforms
- An associate' s degree or Bachelor s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people.
Director of Marketing Benefits:
- Competitive salary range based on experience.
- Opportunity for growth
Recruiter Managing this Job
After spending four decades in restaurant operations, recruiting for Goodwin Recruiting allows me to keep that connection with the industry I love and also continue to impact people and their careers.
- Eric Esterline started working with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2019. Eric says he remembers it well, as it is his brother's (Todd) birthday. Todd has actually been with Goodwin Recruiting for a few years, and due to his great passion for the business, convinced Eric to come on board.
- Originally a Buckeye who grew up in Ohio, Eric left for Chicago for nine years to enter the restaurant business. From Chicago, he ventured on to Michigan for the last almost 20 years! Eric’s a Buckeye in Michigan, who will always represent the Scarlet and Gray!
- The biggest piece of Eric’s career is an 18+ year career with Brinker International and Chili’s. Eric started as a manager and worked up to an Area Director for 15+ years and loved his time there. Eric interviewed, developed, and hired a ton of managers in multi-unit roles – so, joining Goodwin was a great chance to continue that fun and a rewarding part of the hospitality business!
- When he is not looking for great candidates or partnerships, Eric loves to spend time on the golf course, in the RV, or at a sporting event or two. Eric’s wife, Kris, and their two dogs love to hit the road in the RV for the great Michigan summers!