Director of Operations - Casual Dining
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Director of Operations requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Multi-Unit Manager for Casual or Fast Casual Restaurants
- Proven background of building sales and delivering profits to the company
- Experienced in opening new restaurants
- Good tenure in previous positions
- Solid background and great references
- Joining a growing company that is respected in the industry
- Great support from the top levels
- Great benefits package and compensation that increase as you grow the territory
- Restaurants are closed most major holidays
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.