Director of Operations - Senior Care
Spartanburg, SC 29304
Senior Care Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- All budgeting, managing and reporting for 17 locations in NC and SC
- Complete oversite of all operations and maintenance for the company
- Complete oversite of all vendors
- Determination of cost per patient
- Nursing background nice to have
- Complete Healthcare package
- Competitive salary range of $195,000 - $215,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Days
- 24/7 operation with an expected schedule of 8-5 M-F
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.