Director of Operations
Linden, NJ 07036 US
We are seeking an experienced Director of Hospitality that will be leading the expansion and development of the hospitality division of a growing corporation. This role will provide strategic and operational direction for a number of restaurant concepts and catering venues.
Director of Hospitality & Operations Responsibilities:
- Develop an operational strategy for restaurants, bars, cafes, and catering/event venues within the organization
- Contribute a 50-50 mix of business analysis strategy and hands-on operations
- Work collaboratively with the HR department to attract and develop top-tier hospitality talent
- Develop, enhance, and execute new hospitality programs, as well as make adjustments to existing operations to drive revenue and increase profitability.
- Assess financial reports for each F&B operation and identify potential areas of growth
- Ensure alignment and representation of the hospitality sector in cross-functional initiatives within the company
Director of Hospitality & Operations Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience leading the full cycle development of an upscale hospitality sector for a property management company or hospitality group
- Must possess an ownership mentality to drive F&B sales by creating and implementing operational excellence procedures.
- Ability to develop a clear business strategy and execute accordingly
- Expert at hiring, training, and developing F&B teams; as well as attracting and retaining talent
- Demonstrate a highly proficient operational skillset across multiple hospitality concepts (restaurant, bar, cafe, catering, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator
Director of Hospitality & Operations Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Bonus potential
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation Plan