Director of Pharmacy, Acute Care Hospital
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
The ideal Director of Pharmacy will bring 3+ years' Director-level experience in acute care that includes supervision, a great feel for customer/patient service, and demonstrated leadership to empower a team.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY EXPERIENCE.
This hospital provides amazing growth opportunities. Relocation candidates welcome!
Director of Pharmacy Responsibilities:
- Direct Operations & Activities of Pharmacy Team
- Implement Goals & Objectives for Patient Satisfaction, Quality, Productivity, and Fiscal Improvement
- Supervise & Mentor Staff
- Collaborate with Hospital & Health Systems, Peers, Executives, and Business Leaders
- 3+ Years' Director of Pharmacy Experience in Acute Care (Required)
- BS or PharmD from ACPE Accredited School
- Current Pharmacist & Consultant Pharmacist License
- Demonstrated Success Throughout Career
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional Support
- Amazing Growth Opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.