Director of Retail Operations-Relocation to Northern Michigan
Lakewood, OH 44107 US
Amazing opportunity for a candidate that loves the outdoors, is self-motivated, and truly loves northern Michigan.
Director of Retail Responsibilities
- Ensures Positive Customer Experience Delivered by All Stores in Assigned Areas. Manage And Develop District Support, District Managers, And Area Operations Managers for Future Growth
- Meet And Exceed Organizational Goals Related to Sales, Profitability, And Operating Costs for Assigned Areas
- Monitor, Assess, And Evaluate Regional Performance Through Sales, Operating Cost, Inventory, Shrink, Trend, And Other Data Analysis.
- Provide Advice and Counsel to District Support, District Managers, And Area Operations Managers on Appropriate Action Plans and Activities to Meet Operational and Financial Goals
- Manages Operations Budget Through Supervision and Guidance of District Managers and Area Operations Managers
- Ensure Appropriate Staffing Levels for Current and Projected Needs Using Established Programs and The Development of Direct Reports Through the Succession Planning Process And Tools
- Provide Training, Development, and Performance Management for Direct Reports
- Helps Develop and Adhere to All Company Policies and Procedures and Other Duties as Assigned
- Preferred Completion of a Bachelor s Degree at Minimum in Business or Related Business Educational Field
- 4-8 Years of Multi-Store Management Experience in Retail, Grocery, or Drug Store Sectors
- 2-3 Years of Training and Development in a Management Team Related Environment
- Proven Data of Driven Sales Growth
- Willingness to Work a Flexible, Full-Time Schedule AND Sometimes Include, Evenings, Weekends, And Holidays When Necessary
- Ability To Travel Locally and Overnight as Needed
Director of Retail Benefits
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- Great bonus potential- up to 40k annually
- Company car for personal and corporate use.
- Phenomenal Relocation Package
- Company paid laptop, cell, and home internet.
- Incredible family atmosphere
- 401k w/company match
- PTO and Paid Sick Time