Director of Sales - Hotel
Arvada, CO 80002
A leader in the Limited-Service Hotel segment is looking for an experienced Hospitality Professional to join our team as a Director of Sales. We are a people-focused company, with a great culture, and an amazing team. We' re looking for motivated individuals who want to grow with us.
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to meet/exceed revenue benchmarks
- Meet/exceed activity goals - prospects, appointments, tours, and trade shows
- Develop relationships with local business and community members
Director of Sales Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Director of Sales in a Hilton branded property
- Operate with a sense of urgency and respond promptly to all inquiries
- Strong organization skills
Director of Sales Benefits:
- Competitive salary of $60-$65k
- Medical, PTO
- Achievable bonus, paid quarterly
Recruiter Managing this Job
Justin Petrovic joined Goodwin Recruiting in September 2019.
Justin's career has taken him from hotel and restaurant operations to retail operations, and most recently to HR. Justin is happy to be back in the hospitality field with an amazing opportunity to work for himself while partnering with an amazing company. He looks forward to changing candidates' lives!
Justin grew up in Ithaca, NY, and started working in restaurants at a young age. He quickly fell in love with Hospitality. During his tenure within the industry, Justin held the following positions: Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Area Manager, Retail District Manager, Human Resources Manager, and Director of Operations. Justin has worked for fine dining, hotel, quick service, fast-casual, and upscale concepts, as well as within convenience stores and university dining. He has worked for the following companies: Hyatt, Marriott, Renaissance, RIT, Dunkin' Donuts, and Delmonte Hotels.
Justin currently resides in Rochester, NY, with his wife of 15 years and their 4 children.