Director of Sales
Bismarck, ND 58503
Hotel Director of Sales- Responsibilities
- Solicit and research new group room opportunities and transient business.
- Develop/manage productivity plans for outside and inside sales calls.
- Assist GM with the revenue management process and ensure sound bookings.
- Create, develop and maintain existing accounts and community network relationships.
- Communicate to hotel operating team / provide details on group needs.
- Ensure distribution channels are open when needed.
- 2-5 years of hotel sales management experience.
- Good understanding of the market.
- Big Brand Experience.
- Organizational strength and can develop and implement planning activities.
- Goal Oriented.
- Enthusiastic - Good attitude- Confident in abilities.
- Competitive Base Salary ranging from 50,000-60,000.
- Plus achievable Bonus paid monthly. Up to 30% of the base!
- 40-45 week schedule.
- Sick days - Vacation days- Paid holidays - equals a total of 3 weeks in just the first year.
- Health Insurance Options, Vision, and Dental.