Director of Sales: Full-Service Hotel
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Director of Sales Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a Director or Senior Manager-level sales position
- Hotel experience preferred
- Must live or have lived in Hawaii
- Established book of clients and the ability to bring on new clients
- Vibrant, high-energy personality
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Desire to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent base salary
- Outlined, quarterly incentive plan for bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”