District Director of Operations
- Oversees the daily operations of multiple plaza locations and ensures delivery of the highest level of quality, service, sanitation and customer relations
- Facilitates the development and implementation of the annual budget, financial forecasts and other business goals, and leads district and plaza management to ensure budgeted sales and profit goals are achieved
- Directs plaza management to ensure compliance with applicable company standards, policies, practices and objectives
- Evaluates operations and seeks opportunities to continuously improve service
- Develops, maintains, and fosters the growth of brand and joint venture partner relationships
- Authorizes hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of plaza associates
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma; Bachelor Degree in the field of Hospitality or Restaurant Management or equivalent work experience.
- Requires at least 5 years of management experience overseeing multiple locations and or management of a high volume, multi-unit Food and Beverage operations.
- Requires a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft Financials, Dashboard, Labor Pro, XBR and Micros POS system
- Requires certification in Starbuck' s and at least 2 other major branded concepts
- Requires excellent time and project management skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, quality, and operations standards
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate with diverse groups of associates, managers, brand partners, and the general public in a variety of settings and situations.