District Manager - Fast Casual Restaurant Group
Houston, TX 77088
Restaurant District Manager Requirements:
- Daily Operations - Day-to-day operations of 5-6 units
- Strong Leader Needs to be able to uphold standards with the team and implement systems
- A Good Communicator - Can plan and communicate effectively with team and supervisors
- Exceptional Work Ethic - someone who is hands-on with a solid background in Multi-Unit Management
- Problem Solver - can effectively lead the team, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise
Restaurant District Manager Qualifications:
- Strong Sense of Culture needs to be able to implement systems and create structure
- Experience - 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate About the Industry - You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- Experience with Volume - Experience managing at least 2 million in annual sales per unit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High Energy- Must bring positive high energy to the room and bring great ideas
Restaurant District Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Quality of life
- Growth Potential
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!