Brentwood, NY 11717
Our client is looking to hire a Restaurant District Manager for a steadily growing franchise in Long Island, NY. Concepts are fast food restaurants. Restaurant District Managers will have to meet company standards alongside corporate requirements and act like the bridge between both. This is a role suited for an independent thinker, who also knows how to work with a team.
Restaurant District Manager Responsibilities:
- Meet/exceed annual P&L objectives with a focus on top-line sales, productivity, and production management.
- Ability to develop, coach, and training managers and staff
- Foster a positive, team-oriented environment
- Ensure restaurant managers are hiring/retaining team members to help improve productivity
- Increase performance and sales levels for all restaurants
- Establish budgets for all restaurants in alignment with company goals
- Ensure that the strictest standards of sanitation, food safety, and cleanliness are practiced in every restaurant
Restaurant District Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years minimum at a District Level Manager position / QSR
- Experience managing between 6 and 8 units
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build a team environment
We offer our Restaurant District Managers:
- A Company Car (Prius), Gas and Toll reimbursement
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Attainable bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Great quality of life
- Electronics Package
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!