District Manager for QSR Concept
Portland, OR 97208
If you are a current Multi-Unit Manager with quick-service experience looking for a positive culture change and true, unlimited growth potential, look no further!
Requirements for Restaurant District Managers
- 3+ years of experience as a Multi-Unit Manager in the Fast-Casual, Fast-Food, or QSR segment
- Must have a high level of integrity and respect
- Must have a passion for developing talent through training
- Experience overseeing up to 10 locations
- Strong Leadership skills
- Hands-on management style - a hard worker and leads by example
- Ability to create business plans and manage P&Ls
- Must be willing to work night, weekend and peak periods
- Must be Hospitality-driven - passionate about taking care of your team members and MAKING GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.