District Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest District
NOTE THE CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED IN OR AROUND THE SEATTLE REGION
Develops sales district and ensures goals are met. Factory direct representative in specified sales district that executes upon corporate strategic plans. Manages existing customer accounts and develops new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with the development and execution of the sales plan.
- Recommends new product development requirements/ideas as well as potential enhancements to existing product lines.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Follows up on quotes to customers and provides inside sales feedback on all sales activities.
- Quotes prices and lead times to customers.
- Documents all pertinent customer activity in Company database.
- Prepares annual sales budget and forecast for assigned territory.
- Supports Market Managers with market insights/surveys as requested.
- Solicits support from corporate office for sales presentations to potential new customers.
- Provide quarterly feedback on sales activity in the territory:
- 1) Actual sales vs. Forecast
- 2) Actual costs vs. Budget
- 3) Territory update related to customers, competition and pricing
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with inside sales team to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Attends trade shows.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales and National Sales Manager.
- Supports and upholds the Quality and EHS policy.
- Upholds the Core Values.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST HAVE CAPITAL EQUIPMENT SALES EXPERIANCE